- Leading Right helps you:
- Teach your leaders how to lead effectively
- Resolve employee headaches
- Hire and retain the right talent
We provide hands on, impactful solutions.
- Learn how to engage your employees and increase productivity in our interactive leadership workshops
- Increase your top and bottom line results using proven techniques to motivate and optimize your workforce
- Leverage executive coaching to reinforce learning, achieve your organization’s goals, and manage employee performance
- We are the employee engagement experts. The result of what we do is higher revenue and profits through increased employee engagement.
- Companies with engaged employees, outperform those without by 202% (Source: Dale Carnegie)
- Find out what’s working well and not so well in your organization with our Employee Engagement Surveys
- Learn proven techniques to reduce stress for you and your employees
- Improve your sleeping patterns
- Understand the connection between stress and illness
- Learn how to “reframe” negative thinking to reduce stress
- Understand what causes stress and how to avoid it
YOUR EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT EXPERTS
YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.
You worry about your employees. You worry about making the right hiring decisions. You worry about the employees who aren’t performing.
Maybe you worry about that member of your executive team who is the “weak link.”
You worry about your employees not doing what you’re asking them to do in the way you need it done, not to mention on time. You worry about the resulting impact on your revenue and profits.
Is it holding your business back? Do you feel like you’re leaving sales and money on the table?
YOU WORRY ABOUT HOW TO FIX IT.
WE HAVE THE ANSWERS
Teach your leaders how to lead effectively
Resolve employee headaches
Hire and retain the right talent
We provide hands on, impactful solutions.
PARTNERING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Practical solutions and options in the day-to-day operation of your business.
Advice and counsel on planning and executing to achieve your growth goals.
EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Recruiting & hiring C-level positions on down
Coaching your executives & high-potential employees
We know the importance of retaining your highest performing employees and helping you build the culture you want.
Leading Right provides employee engagement surveys, assessments, leadership development, team building, and coaching. Founded by Beth Jones, an executive and training leader for more than 20 years, we drive top and bottom line results for your organization through more engaged and productive employees.
Working closely with our client’s CEO and Executive Team, we develop customized solutions for improving employee engagement, driving revenue, and lowering costs. We gather information at the employee level and increase communication from the bottom up and the top down. Tying employee focus and performance to the organization’s strategic initiatives is integral to our process. We create a “road map” to help you go from where you are to where you want to be.
From employee engagement surveys and skill assessments to customized training to one on one coaching, Leading Right will provide your organization with full service, impactful, and results oriented solutions.
One complimentary Employee Engagement Survey SHRM Foundation created and certified
UNCONSCIOUS BIAS TRAINING
We all have unconscious biases, both positive and negative. They can come from things as simple as a movie that you’ve seen or been a part of who you have interacted with, or how you were raised
STRESS MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Learn proven techniques to reduce stress for you and your employees. Improve your sleeping patterns
Focused, results oriented classroom training programs as a series or one class at a time. Class size is flexible, up to 25 participants
Get Notified about the next update
Effective Leadership Skills
Linking Strategy to Leadership
Coaching for Excellence
Motivating and Retaining Staff
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Managing Difficult People
Managing Tasks and Responsibilities
Understanding Human Behavior
Delegating for Results
Communicating for Results
Coaching for Improvement
Developing Performance Measurements
Writing and Delivering Performance Appraisals
Stress for Success
Effective Meeting Strategies